All Around Merino Sheepskin Shoulder Strap Pad! Multi-Use Camera Strap Pad also Fits Seat belt Straps, Rifle Slings, Guitar & Banjo or Luggage & Gear Bags.
- One of the MOST POPULAR ITEMS made by Just Merino Sheepskin!
- CHOICE OF 10 COLORS
- Each pad easily wraps around most FLAT straps up to 2 inches wide.
- Only JMS Products makes them with an additional 2" wide loop closure to give you more adjustment on the overall strap width.
- YOU GET THE BEST Made in USA QUALITY.
- We hand-trace, hand-cut and machine sew each one on our ranch in Southeastern Arizona from imported Australian Merino Sheepskins.
- Washable following attached care instructions.
- Our specially selected one-inch thick wool is the cushion you crave when a heavy item is digging into your muscles.
- They make heavy bags feel lighter!
- FREE SHIPPING TO U.S. ADDRESSES. Cost elsewhere.
NOTE: Please MEASURE AROUND your straps to be sure of fit. Custom orders available.
Email: [email protected]
They are so versatile and comfortable. Most customers return to buy more!
Use it to pad:
- Seatbelt straps
- Guitar straps
- Sports Equipment Gear Bag straps
- Luggage straps
- Carry-on Bags
- Purse Straps
- Computer Case Straps
- Camera Bags
- Binocular Strap Padding
- Rifle Slings
- Diaper Bags
- Airplane and Theatre Armrests
- Arm Slings straps to keep them from chafing your neck!
- BUY TWO for use as Backpack strap pads or Harness Strap Pads!
On trips: I've used mine on my car seatbelt, changed it to my luggage strap, then used it to pad the hard plastic airline seat's armrests.
After the flight it goes on to the rental cars seatbelts strap. In a pinch it opens up to lay flat as a TUSH CUSHION during sightseeing trips!
"Dear JMSProductsUSA, Thank you so very much for the swift delivery of my order for a Sheepskin
12” Seat Belt Strap Pad. The Merino wool pad, attached to a luggage strap, will
ease my burdens considerably during an upcoming trip abroad--- is as well built
as it is attractive. The natural tan color of the piece matches beautifully
with the red-brown hue of my goatskin overnighter. I read from the materials enclosed with my order that you are very much
an entrepreneurial business, one that cares deeply about craftsmanship and
service. In that regard, please allow me to wish you many (more) happy years of
success!" -David, MI