Provides comfort on most any shoulder sling!
When you want to sit down after a long trek, it opens up to PAD as a TUSH CUSHION!
Also useful on a truck or car SEAT BELT. Same scenario of uses for Photographers and Hunters!
- FREE SHIPPING TO U.S. ADDRESSES. Cost Elsewhere.
- With JMS YOU GET THE BEST QUALITY WITH CHOICE OF 10 COLORS!!
- Made in USA from imported Australian Merino Sheepskin.
- Each pad is specially selected for it's wool thickness. Hand-traced, hand-cut and machine sewn.
- Pads will fit most FLAT straps from 3/4 inches up to 2 1/2 inches wide.
- Our generous size gives you apx 12-inches length of padding!
- ONLY Just Merino Sheepskin gives you an extra-adjustable 2" wide Loop to fit a bigger variety of straps.
- One-inch thick wool with natural leather backing is the CUSHION YOU CRAVE when a heavy item is digging into your muscles.
- They REALLY make Musical equipment and their bags FEEL LIGHTER!
- Custom sewing available. Please Measure AROUND your strap and Measure the LENGTH you want then Contact [email protected]
- Or, call 1-800-323-WOOL
Useful to pad:
- Car and Truck Seat belt straps
- Guitar straps
- Sports Equipment Gear Bag straps
- Luggage straps
- Carry-on Bags
- Purse Straps
- Computer Case Straps
- Camera Bags
- Binocular Strap Padding
- Rifle Slings
- Diaper Bags
- Pilates straps
- Airplane and Theatre Armrests
- ANY Arm Slings straps to keep them from chafing your neck and shoulders! (like if you hurt your durn shoulder or arm!)
- BUY TWO for use as Backpack strap pads
On trips: I've used mine on my car seat belt, changed it to my luggage strap, then used it to pad the hard plastic airline seat's armrests. After the flight it goes on to the rental cars' seatbelts strap. In a pinch it opens up to lay flat as a TUSH CUSHION during sightseeing trips!
"Dear JMSProductsUSA, Thank you so very much for the swift delivery of my order for a Sheepskin 12” Seat Belt Strap Pad. The Merino wool pad, attached to a luggage strap, will ease my burdens considerably during an upcoming trip abroad--- is as well built as it is attractive. The natural tan color of the piece matches beautifully with the red-brown hue of my goatskin overnighter. I read from the materials enclosed with my order that you are very much an entrepreneurial business, one that cares deeply about craftsmanship and service. In that regard, please allow me to wish you many (more) happy years of success!" -David, MI
If you are giving these as a GIFT - let me know and I'll include our store display box packaging - FREE!