| (For upholstery, motorcycle & carseat covers GET OUR 10 LBS LARGE PIECES.)FREE SHIPPING TO CONTINENTAL U.S. ADDRESSES!YOU MUST TELL ME WHAT USE YOU PLAN FOR THE SHEEPSKIN SO I CAN HAND-PICK THE BEST PIECES FOR YOUR PROJECT!! I cannot ship until I get your answer!
Three (3) Pounds BURGUNDY Sheepskin craft scrap pieces as leftover from the products we cut out from the sheep hides. (There may be ink & pattern marks on the leather side) These sections are great for polishing cloths on silver or car waxing. Apply stains, paint, woodworking. Sew pet toys, baby booties, sheepskin slippers, boots, shoe insoles, re-lining coats & hats, Ren Faire Armor, doing furniture upholstery, slip-covers, motorcycle and carseat covers, foot stool pads, you name it!!3 lbs will STUFF FULL a 10x10x10 inch cube box!!IMPORTANT! YOU MUST MESSAGE ME WHAT YOU PLAN ON USING THE SHEEPSKIN FOR SO I CAN HAND-SELECT THE BEST PIECES FOR YOUR PROJECT. For this 3 lb sections average 3"- 6" wide by 4" - 8+ inches long. Some pieces even longer some will be skinnier. NO TWO PIECES WILL BE ALIKE! A pound if all sewn together would equal about one to one-half square feet of sheepskin. Make a pair of slippers, or boots (you have to supply the pattern: hint, use an old pair).
Use your 3 pounds for:
- School art craft supplies, Sunday & Vacation Bible Schools, and Summer Camp art classes.
- Scrapbook fans cut & glue sheepskin fuzzy picture frames, or scissor-sculpt hearts and fun shapes to accent photo pages
- Make sheepskin magnets
- Fold-over and glue sheepskin squares to popsicle sticks for a handy cleaning tool!
- Miniature collectors decorate doll houses with handcut sheepskin rugs and chair pads.
- Model Horse collectors - make your own Classic or Stablemate Horse size sheepskin tack!
- Weave strips into wall hangings and rugs!
- Fishing enthusiasts sew a patch on fishing vests to hold spare hooks or hand-tie Fishing lure flies.
- Wood Workers use it to apply stains and paints.
- Make your own WOOL GUN CLEANING PADS or to apply oils.
- Polish cars, chrome and furniture or make your own Polishing Wheel to make musical instruments gleam!
RennFaire Knights line & pad the inside of Renaissance ARMOUR with our sheepskin!
Builders stuff the interior walls of homes/businesses with the scraps for building insulation. (It makes an excellent insulation and sound-proofing material; bugs don't like it, and it's one of the rare natural materials that is listed as NON-FLAMMABLE, - meaning sheepskin/wool does not hold a flame - see the picture of sheepskin scraps we used to insulate & sound proof an office wall!)
- For comfort you NEED real sheepskin fibers! With the one-inch wool pile it is the optimum for providing beneficial, healing air-flow, while padding and cushioning delicate skin.